发布：2020-09-17 10:37:13 点击：
1. Your chair needs _______.
A. to repair
C. to repairing
D. being repair
2. I hate to see papers _______ in pencil.
B. to write
3. The job made her dependent _______ her husband.
4. This is the second time she ______ improvement on that equipment.
A. had made
C. is making
D. has made
5. He spoke so quickly that I did not ______ what he said.
6. _______determines a good meal varies from country to country.
7. As the journey was a long one, he took a friend with him for ________.
8. I suggest _______ for an outgoing this Sunday.
A. us going
B. we are going
C. to go
D. our going
9. We’ve ______ sugar. Ask him to lend us some.
A. run away with
B. run down
C. run off
D. run out of
10. It was in 1930 _______ he became a university student.
11. I am very _______ to you for your help.
12. You _______ go now. It’s very late.
A. had rather
B. prefer to
C. had better
D. would rather
13. If I were you, I would take it easy, _______ is no need to be nervous.
14. Why not _______ me earlier?
A. to tell
15. Joe’s handwriting is ________ Mary’s.
A. more better
B. as well as
C. much better than
D. more better than
16. The experiment _______ the discovery of a cure for cancer.
A. happened to
B. led up
C. resulted in
D. set up
17. To produce one pound of honey, a colony of bees must fly a distance _______ to twice around the world.
18. I did not mean ____ anything, but those apples looked so good I couldn’t resist ___one.
A. to eat…trying
B. to eat…to trying
C. eating…to try
D. eating…to trying
19. I had hardly sat down _______ he stepped in.
20. In his time he enjoyed a reputation _______.
A. as great as Mozart, if not greater than
B. as great as, if not greater than, Mozart
C. as great, if not greater, as Mozart
D. greater, if not as great as Mozart
1. B2.C 3.A 4.D 5.A 6.A 7.C 8.D9.D 10.B
11.A 12.C 13.C 14.B 15.C16.C 17.B 418.A 19.A 20.B