发布：2020-09-18 10:48:20 点击：
1. Tom to Chinese food now
A. is used B. used to
C. is using D. uses
2. The river by two feet after the heavy rain.
A. rise B. rose
C. raise D. raised
3. We will speak to her about it .
C. some times
D. some time
4. “Did you my English book yesterday?"
“No, I didn’t. Did you it to Jane?”
A. borrow …borrow
5. I like to others playing basketball.
A. watch B. see
C. look D. notice
6. It’s two years since he our club.
A. took part in B. entered for
C. joined D. attend
7. I didn’t hear what he at the meeting.
A. spoke B. told
C. talked D. said
8. I a lot more time in writing English than before.
A. spend B. cost
C. take D. put
9. It will take seven days for the box of books to Beijing.
A. got to B. arrive
C. reach D. go
10. He a brown jacket that day.
A. was putting on
B. dressed in
C. was wearing
D. was having
11. I don’t know what to do next, and she doesn’t, .
A. either B. too
C. also D. as well
12. Nothing can make me it is a story.
A. to believe…real
C. to believe…true
13. The Chinese people first paper in the world.
A. invented B. discovered
C. made D. did
14. Take this empty box away and me a full one.
A. take B. carry
C. bring D. give
15. You may this book a little longer if you can’t finish it in time.
A. take B. borrow
C. lend D. keep
16. Will you please try to for me what time that train arrives?
A. find B. find out
C. discover D. ask
17. He me that his father had left for Beijing two days before.
A. said B. spoke
C. told D. talked
18. He quietly and a low voice calling from the street “help, help”.
C. listened to…heard
D. heard…listened to
19. I ten yuan for this book.
A. spent B. bought
C. cost D. paid
20. Edison his vegetables what he needed in his chemistry lab.
A. sold…bought B. bought…sold
C. bought…to sell D. sold…to buy
21. The girl me if her composition was well done.
A. answered B. said to
C. asked D. told
22. As he was still hungry, he started to something to eat.
A. find B. find out
C. look for D. look
23. Robots can’t completely humans though they are very clever.
A. take the place of
B. take place
D. instead of
24. Knock at the door, before you the room.
A. enter into B. come in
C. go to D. enter
25. You look sleepy. You’d better .
A. go to bed B. be asleep
C. sleep D. go to sleep
26. When did you from Beijing tomorrow?
A. leave B. begin
C. start D. leave for
27. I have English book but he has two English books.
A. one B. a C. an D./
28. She a present from him, but did not it.
29. We have week’s holiday next week.
A. an all B. a all
C. a whole D. an whole
30. There are no trees in this poor area.
A. hardly B. nearly
C. mostly D. almost
1-5 ABBBA 6-10 CDACC 11-15 ADACD
16-20 BCADD 21-25 CCADA 26-30 CABCD