发布：2020-09-18 11:25:14 点击：
1. _____ inviting guests and not treating them properly!
2. With sufficient scientific information a manned trip to Mars should be _____.
A. obtainable B. potential
C. considerable D. feasible
3. The generation _____ makes it difficult for parents to understand their children's opinions.
A. division B. gap
C. separation D. interval
4. If the boy had _____ the dog alone it wouldn't have bitten him.
A. set B. left
C. had D. put
5. They were so far away that I couldn't _____ their faces clearly.
A. see through B. make up
C. see off D. make out
6. Achieving a high degree of proficiency in English as a foreign language is not a mysterious _____ without scientific basis.
A. process B. practice
C. procedure D. program
7. I must go now. _____, if you want that book I'll bring it next time.
A. Incidentally B. Accidentally
C. Occasionally D. Subsequently
8. A completely new situation is likely to _____ when the school leaving age is raised to 16.
A. arouse B. rise C. arise D. abide
9. The illness from which Mary is suffering has now been _____ as hepatitis (肝炎).
A. diagnosed B. determined
C. deduced D. discovered
10. These continual _____ in temperature make it impossible to decide what to wear.
A. alterations B. vibrations
C. waves D. fluctuations
11. All foreign visitors are requested to _____ with the regulations in this area.
A. agree B. comply
C. consent D. conform
12. Thomas Edison considered genius to be _____ one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
A. composed of
B. constituted in
C. consisted of
D. comprised in
13. Although Lucy was slimming, she found cream cakes quite _____.
A. irregular B. inevitable
C. incredible D. irresistible
14. In order to _____ the rising production costs, the subscription rates have been increased.
A. add up to B. look up to
C. cut short D. keep up with
15. Your essay is quite good: just _____ it _____ with a few illustrations and quotations.
A. put .. up
B. touch .. up
C. cut .. out
D. write .. off