发布：2020-09-10 11:51:17 点击：
1. Is this the key the door?
2. There a table tennis match sometime next week, isn’t there?
A. is going to be
B. is going to have
C. will have
D. will be
3. She told her daughter in the street any more.
A. to not play
B. not to play
C. don’t play
D. not play
4. “What’s on the desk?” “________ some glasses.”
A. It is
B. There is
C. They are
D. There are
5. You can have fish meat, but you can’t have .
6. There’s not work to do. I can leave soon.
7. The box on the desk is made wood.
8. You can’t go into the room because it yet.
A. isn’t cleaned
B. not cleaned
C. hasn’t been cleaned
D. won’t be cleaned
9. She has lunch at home on Sundays.
10. What’s wrong this machine? It doesn’t work.
11. ______ house is beautiful. But ______ is more beautiful than ________.
A. Toms … my … he
B. Tom's … mine … his
C. Tom's … mine … him
D. Tom's … my … his
12. “How many people will go to London for the Olympic Games in 2012?”
“It’s hard to say.___________ people, I think.”
A. Million of
B. Millions of
C. Two millions of
D. Two million of
13. I thought the task would be very hard but it ________ to be easy.
B. made out
D. turned out
14. We had many pens, but ink.
B. a few
C. not many
D. not much
15. The water steam when the temperature is above 100℃.
A. becomes into
B. makes into
C. takes into
D. turns into
16. Of all the actresses, she speaks English __________.
A. the most fluent
B. most fluently
D. the most beautiful
17. Mary and Bob _______ married on 9th April, 2009. They in love for a long time.
B. got…have been
C. have got…were
18. The girl wanted her brother to turn off the TV set.
19. The doctor on the boy as soon as he there.
B. operates…will get
C. will operate... gets
D. will operate…get
20. The _______ soldier was sent to the field hospital.
21. The noise of the birds broke the morning’s _________.
22. We went on with our work without a _______.
23. Go _________. We will help you.
B. on with
24. This English paper is ________ once a week.
25. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be back ________.
A. before long
B. long before
C. for a short time
D. just now
26. They have many ________ including three black cats.
27. You’re _______ late. The manager has already come.
28. He living in the country to the city.
29. There is in today’s newspaper.
A. new anything
B. new something
C. anything new
D. something new
30. Help to the apples, children.
31. I’ll finish this work a week.
32. Neither of the twins clever, I’m afraid.
33. The ice is too thin for you to .
C. walk on it
D. walk on
34. I’ll give it to her as soon as she back .
C. will come
35. We all carefully but we nothing.
A. listened…listened to
D. heard…listened to
1.B 2.A 3.B 4.D 5.C 6.D 7.A 8.C 9.B 10.D
11.B 12.B 13.D 14.D 15.D 16.B 17.B 18.B 19.C 20.B
21.A 22.B 23.A 24.C 25.A 26.C 27.C 28.B 29.D 30.C
31.A 32.D 33.D 34.D 35.C