发布：2020-09-23 14:44:30 点击：
1. This is what you should bear in mind: Don't _____ a salary increase before you actually get it.
A.hang on B.draw on C.wait on D.count on
2. The ship's generator broke down, and the pumps had to be operated _____ instead of mechanically.
A.artificially B.automatically C.manually D.synthetically
3. The little girl was so frightened that she just wouldn't _____ her grip on my arm.
A.loosen B.remove C.relieve D.dismiss
4. He never arrives on time and my _____ is that he feels the meetings are useless.
A.preference B.conference C.inference D.reference
5. Mrs. Smith was so _____ about everything that no servants could please her.
A.specific B.special C.precise D.particular
6.Please keep an eye on my luggage, and I'll be back _____.
B.in no time
C.at one time
D.at a time
7.Lying in hospital, the patient _____ the outside world by watching news programs on TV every day.
A.kept in touch with
C.turned the clock back
8.We felt very sad when we heard the news that the _____ manager was killed in his office yesterday.
9. _____ the fog, we should have reached our destination.
B.In spite of
C.In case of
10.The children will have to _____ their play-time hours when school opens.